The RBM Partnership to End Malaria is launching nominations for the Co-Chairs of its three Partner Committees, to lead the work of the Committees for the next three years.
The leadership of each Partner Committee consists of two Co-Chairs – individuals nominated and selected from amongst the RBM partners – supported by a Partner Committee Manager employed by the RBM Secretariat. The Co-Chairs are volunteers who commit to dedicating no less than 25% of their time (FTE) to the work of the RBM Partnership.
Following the transition of the RBM Partnership in 2016, the selection of the inaugural Partner Committee Co-Chairs followed a fast-tracked process with a limited term of one year, which was extended by six months (until 17 May 2018). A transparent and competitive process is now being run for the selection of Partner Committee Co-Chairs for a full three-year term (2018-2020).
The Co-Chairs are selected and approved by the Partnership Board from a shortlist presented by the Partner Committee via the CEO. The RBM Secretariat will administer the nomination process. The deadline for nominations is 25 March 2018, 23:59 GMT.
- RBM Partnership to End Malaria Partner Committee Co-Chair Nomination Process [in English]
- RBM Partnership to End Malaria Partner Committee Co-chair Nomination Process [in French]
- RBM Partnership Bye-Laws [in English – October 2016 update]
- RBM Partnership Committee Terms of Reference [in English – October 2016 update]
- RBM Partnership Committee Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) [in English – November 2017]
Nomination Form ARMPC
Nomination Form SCPC
Nomination Form CRSPC